creativitE

Friday, October 28, 2005

No I didn't forget about you!

Wow, it's been awhile since my last post!! Sorry!
I've been pretty busy lately and I've been trying to go to bed early with J so I don't have as much free time to play online.

I've started Christmas shopping already. J thinks I'm crazy, LOL. I'm using FlyLady's Holiday Control Journal, of course, so it's going to be another enjoyable holiday season for me. It's SO nice to not have to stress during the holidays and be able to focus on what's really important to me (faith, family & friends). The only problem with thinking about Christmas now is that I think my brain is skipping over October's harvest time and Thanksgiving. It's jumping straight into winter, LOL. For instance, I keep forgetting to pick up a pumpkin while I'm out and about. J loves roasted pumpkin seeds, and he's going to miss out on "fresh from the oven" ones if I don't snap to it and get one LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home