creativitE

Friday, October 28, 2005

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by Stephanie!

5 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:
¤ Have children.
¤ Travel outside North America.
¤ Show others God's love for us.
¤ Grow a garden
¤ Go up in a hot-air balloon.

5 Things I Can Do:
¤ Teach others to read
¤ Cook/Bake
¤ Digital Scrapbooking...I even make the elements myself.
¤ Find Bible scripture "addresses"
¤ Go out to eat by myself and be happy about spending time with me.

5 Things I Can't Do:
¤ Whistle (I'm getting better - sound actually does come out, but it's a far cry from being proficient at it)
¤ Do our tax reports by myself.
¤ BBQ (That's what husbands are for right?!)
¤ Play a musical instrument fluently
¤ Ummmm...I'll have to come back to this one.

5 Things That Attracted Me to My Husband:
¤ His leadership, strength, and decision making ability
¤ His eyes
¤ His sence of humor
¤ His compassion
¤ How special he makes me feel

5 Things I Say the Most:
¤ "I love you!"
¤ "Whattcha think'n?"
¤ "No problem, that's ok." (Even though it usually IS a problem)
¤ "GRANOOOOLLLLA!!!!" (Our dog)
¤ "Where'd I put my water?"

5 Celebrity Crushes:
I really don't care for most "celebrities"...their personal lives are usually in ruins.

5 People to tag:
Well, I'm not sure who's all been tagged and who hasn't, so if you're reading this and you haven't been tagged yet, consider this your tag! Oh, and please post a comment here so I know who I tagged. -Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home