creativitE

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Breakfast

Ugh, we went out to breakfast this morning at our favorite spot and we're seated next to a family that SO reminded me of the Paolo family on the Amazing Race. Let's just say they were a little bit distracting, LOL. For those of you who don't watch the Amazing Race let me fill you in on what they're like....basically they are a loud, obnoxious, dysfunctional family. So needless to say it was an interesting morning. :)

Reading the above paragraph, I realize that I really should be more open hearted to people. God made us all different, thankfully, because I sure don't want everyone to be just like me. The Bible tells us:

"Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
-Matthew 22:37-40

I need to be more mindful of loving others as much as I love myself....whether they are lovable or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home