creativitE

Friday, November 11, 2005

Facial

I've been trying to take better care of my skin lately...it's a hard routine to get into for me. Why? - I have no idea other then the fact I'm lazy in that area. By the time bedtime rolls around I'm too tired to jump through the hoops. Well I decided it's time to change. The last couple of months I've tried to do my "beauty" routine and my face does look much better. Which made me think of how wonderful it would be to have skin that I could just use a tinted moisturizer on instead of make-up foundation. So in a quest for better skin I had my first facial yesterday....it was fabulous!! -Very relaxing (except for the extractions) and rejuvenating. My face felt very soft immediately afterwards. Today it looks great! I didn't think I'd actually notice a difference.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home