creativitE

Friday, November 18, 2005

The best part of waking up


Two interesting developments in the world of java. You've gotta check out this article....especially you coffee drinkers!! Warning, it's pretty gross!

Ok, now the really sad news for us decaf drinkers. The American Heart Association just concluded that decaf coffee raises bad cholesterol. They only think it effects those who drink more then 4 cups of decaf coffee a day. -They suspect it's because decaf is a different type of bean. I definately don't drink that much decaf a day, in fact may days I don't drink any coffee...(LOL, I can hear some of you gasp!) and thankfully I don't have a history of high cholesterol because I can't drink regular coffee it makes my heart go crazy. It's a good, no make that a great thing that I love tea!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home