creativitE

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
We are going to my in-laws today. I made pumpkin pies and whole cranberry sauce to take over for the celebration. This was the first time I've used organic pumpkin in pies. It's not quite as orange as the non-organic pumpkin I usually use so they don't look quite the same, but I'm sure they will taste fine.

30 (my age) Things I'm thankful for:
in no particular order

1. God, and His promise of an eternal life with Him in heaven.
2. Family - especially my wonderful husband!
3. Friends - often they are family too! :)
4. Our church

5. Bible
6.
Bible Study Fellowship
7. The basics (physiological needs - air, food, water; shelter; love) Oh, and I love bottled water!
8. Safety
9. Washing machine & iron - boy I'm sure glad I don't have to wash clothes the old fashioned way!
10.
TiVo - BTW, if you ever buy a TiVo, please let them know I referred you (erinb@runbox.com) Thanks!!
11.
My pets
12. Computers & DSL internet - it truly is a small world now!
13. Our Gym - they have a great ladies only section!
14. Cell phones - what did we ever do without them???
15. Digital cameras (and regular ones too) - Isn't it great being able to capture memories!?
16.
iPod - So I don't have to listen to the music the gym wants me to hear.
17. Vacations - we aren't able to have many, so when we get one it's a BIG blessing!
18. Weather - here in Southern CA it's great most of the year.
19. Freedom - wow, it's great to be an American woman!!
20. Books!!
21. My health this year - I have Lupus, but have been in remission - Praise the Lord!!
22. Our community
23. Automatic timers for our indoor lights - makes waking up early easier.
24.
Trader Joe's and Whole Food's to buy fresh organic food from
25. Extra room for guests
26. My husband's business
27. Our vehicles - boy it would sure be difficult to have the lifestyle we do and not have reliable transportation.
28. My blow-dryer...my hair is VERY thankful for this one!!
29. Being a stay-at-home wife.
30. Blogs :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home