creativitE

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Boy, it sure has been a busy month for me. Sorry I haven't been online much!! December has been filled with hussle and bussle of the Christmas season. I've crafted 26 "True Meaning of Christmas" M&M tins for my fellow Bible Study Fellowship leaders (See picture below). I made 6 family calendars to give as gifts. I've baked coffee cakes, pumpkin pies, oatmeal cookies (with chocolate chips for J and with chocolate chips, raisins, and nuts for everyone else) and mint fudge. We've had a great time visiting with loved ones that we normally don't get a chance to see at Christmas.... my Aunt and Uncle, my Dad, J's Grandparents, my Grandma, and long time family friends that we don't see very often. We attended a bunch of Christmas parties, Church services and Christmas performances.
Woosh, I'm tired just reading all that! LOL!! But what I really wanted to accomplish this season is to stay close to the Lord, focusing on the His gift to us, and not get carried away with "the business". All in all I think I have kept my eyes on what is important.

Merry Christmas to YOU!!!

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matthew 1:21

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home